- To proclaim the salvation work of Jesus Christ to those who seek to know Him.
- To strengthen the Royal Family of God with His Word so that believers will renovate their thinking with Divine Viewpoint and not conform to the perverse world in which they live.
“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind . . . .” Romans 12:2
- To magnify the distinctives between Divine viewpoint and human viewpoint, so that believers may come to understand the benefits of applying God’s Word to their circumstances of life, and unbelievers may be convicted to believe in Jesus Christ.
- To provide indigenous pastors with resource material and documentation from Berachah Church and R. B. Thieme Jr. Bible Ministries as may be requested in order that they may teach correct bible doctrines to their own congregations.
- To teach basic bible doctrines to local pastors and teachers who are positive to grow spiritually and desirous to teach their own churches the same basic bible doctrines.
About Tom and Cheryl Molinar
Impart God’s Truth, His Divine Viewpoint, and His Salvation Message to all audiences and on all occasions where and when God opens the doors.
“These are the words of Him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens, no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open.” Revelation 3:7
“The Lord your God, who goes before you, will fight for you, as He did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes and in the desert. There you saw how the Lord your God carried you as a father carries his son . . . .” Deuteronomy 1:30-31
- Focusing on a strong need to teach principles of Divine Viewpoint to believers in the business sector and presenting Divine Establishment principles and Gospel information to positive unbelievers.
- Teaching the same Divine Viewpoint principles to leaders and teachers of public and private schools, and to students preparing to emerge into the business community.
- Establishing contacts with leaders of businesses, schools, and government organisations for the purpose of conducting such training.
- Contacting indigenous pastors of local (country wide) independent churches for the purpose of encouraging, edifying and supporting their needs to teach their own congregations.
- Providing doctrinal resource material; books, DVDs and MP3s where positive volition exists within the authority of the church leadership, and communicating basic bible doctrines to those leaders where positive volition exists;
- Challenging human viewpoint thinking and stimulating Divine Viewpoint solutions.
- Listening to the needs of the organisations, understanding the correct doctrinal lessons that need to be taught and emphasising repetition to build norms and standards.
- Using various and sundry communication techniques to suit different audiences, by means of questionnaires, interactive discussions, debates, scenario planning and training, etc. “Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
Short Term Goals (Year 1):
- To Stand fast and see how the Lord will use this ministry for His glory.
- To Move forward with confidence, knowing that God opens the doors.
“Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today . . . [and] . . . tell the Israelites to move on . . . .” Exodus 14:13-15
- To Watch God unlock doors in businesses, churches and schools, in order to present the Gospel and impart Divine viewpoint principles of leadership, humility and integrity.
- To Plant seeds of strong, solid doctrinal principles into the minds of believers (especially indigenous pastors) who are positive to grow spiritually, and eager to teach God’s Word accurately and correctly to their own people.
Longer Term Goals (Years 2 -5):
- Extending into other Southern African countries;
- watering continuously, the seedlings of positive volition, wherever found;
- utilizing technology and communication media, to present God’s Truth to wider audiences; and
- carrying God’s Truth into other areas, including USA and Australia.
“My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding . . . then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom, and from His mouth comes knowledge and understanding. He holds victory in store for the upright., He is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for He guards the course of the just and protects the way of His faithful ones. . . . . For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Discretion will protect you and understanding will guard you. Wisdom will save you from the ways of the wicked men, from men whose words are perverse." Proverbs 2:1-12
Contact Tom and Cheryl Molinar directly: firstname.lastname@example.org